June 20, 2008

Two-Pager???

All right! Who is ready for a double-pager? I have created my first set of 20 double-pagers.

I would love for everyone to leave a comment on this post. Everyone who leaves a comment on this post will be put into a drawing to receive a never-before-seen double page sketch. AND, if they choose, may create a layout to be posted on this blog. So, if you were waiting for a multi-photo double page sketch and would like to see your work on this blog, please leave a comment!

I will draw the "winner" next week.

Thanks for dropping in and be sure to stop by for "Monday's" sketch early tomorrow.

Shawn

5 comments:

Tricia said...

I want a double pager!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!!!!

Cathie in UT said...

Thanks for double page sketches...I do a majority of double pagers and it is nice to not have to search for a second page idea!
Love your sketches so far and know these are going to be wonderful as well!
Cathie in Ut

Gigga said...

Hi I just love all of your sketches. A double pager will be awesome!!!
A big fan of yours in Australia...

Jill said...

I want a two page spread! I am in love with your sketches.

Thanks

Adriana Puckett said...

Hi Shawn! I love the sketches a lot but love most the chance to see your kiddos growing up! Cheers and keep up the great work!

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs