July 14, 2010


Nuts About Sketches Design Team
Call



I'm looking for Design Team Members for a 6 month term beginning the first Monday of September 2010 running through the last Monday of February 2011.


If you're interested, please create a layout based on the sketch below. Your layout must resemble the sketch. Email your layout, along with your name, short bio, blog link and/or gallery link(s )to shawneerie17@yahoo.com no later than midnight August 22. The new member list will be posted on August 23. I am accepting any and all applicants regardless of size, paper or digital. Previous DT members are more than welcome to apply as well. Also, if you'd like to apply and only create using the two page sketches, I welcome your application.


New DT members will be required to promote this sketch blog whenever/wherever allowed.


There is one change to the way that I've been running deadlines. Your layout is due on the Sunday before the reveal. So, if I post the new sketch on Monday, it's due the night before. Any layout emailed after the deadline will not be added to the post. I realize we all have busy lives and whatnot. It just takes too much time to basically repost.


Thank you in advance for taking the time to apply. I honestly appreciate it.

12 comments:

anazelia said...

Love that sketch Shawn. And I just wanted to say that it has been great working with you. You are a great team leader and your sketches are fabuloust.

Shawn said...

Awww, thanks, Ana!

annamills2001 said...

Love the sketch, can't wait to work on it!

Random Memories said...

I love this sketch (all of your sketches). Do you post a new sketch each week? Just trying to understand the time commitment and how often you'd be looking for a layout. Thanks for letting me know!

Shawn said...

Scrappin Julie - we have a new sketch every, single Monday. There are usually 2 single pagers and 2 double pagers a month. You could just do one side of the two pagers though. You don't have to do every sketch either.

Rebecca Geile said...

How far in advance do you send the sketches to the DT?

Random Memories said...

Thanks for the answer. So basically the commitment is a layout (either 1 or 2 pages) each week for 6 months. I will have to take this into consideration. I'm definitely interested, just need to decide whether I can commit to it or not. Thanks so much.

Shawn said...

Rebecca - I actually have all of the sketches chosen for the next year. I try to give them 1 - 1 1/2 months in advance. However, I would email more, if you're on a tight schedule.

Basically, you have plenty...plenty of time to complete them.

Christine said...

I just discovered your blog! How fabulous! I am very interested in the DT call...

Christine
www.scrapbookingtechnique.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

awesome sketch Shawn absolutely LOVE IT!!!wondering can we post on our blog/mb??

Ninka Frisby said...

Hey, great sketch and great challnege! I am going for it :))

Anonymous said...

Great sketch, I found your blog only a minute ago, but it seams great. I will have a go at this. But first I have to look thru the rest of the blog.

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs