September 28, 2009

Along with Cathy's layouts, I also misplaced Becky's latest addition. So, please take a look below to see what she came up with.


One other thing, I have created a message board - Nuts About Sketches Message Board after a friendly suggestion by Jill Felker. Thanks, Jill! So, pop on over there and upload your layouts created using an NAS sketch.


I totally overlooked Cathy's creations for the last two weeks! I am so sorry, Cathy! Please be sure to checkout what she did for this week and for Week 75 bonus.

Week 76

Adriana: Zoo Trip
Anna: Making Spirits Bright
Anneliese: Swim Suit Model
Becky: My Boys
Carly: Trip to Moose Park
Cathy: Gone Fishing
Cindy: Faith
Julie: Oh, Alexa!
Sandy: Make New Friends





























































3 comments:

CathQuillScrap said...

Such fun layouts... well done!

Julie said...

wonderful work as always girls!!

Becky said...

fantastic work

Top50 Scrapbooking Blogs